Hello Friends, Readers, and Visitors,
Hello and Welcome all! Here is a New Feature on my Book & Social Media Promoting site. I thought it would be fun to share news and happenings about interesting new friends I meet from my interactions with REAL PEOPLE through all my social media sites. And this young man is my very first highlight!!
I believe in what he is doing to help and mentor students in the right professional field they may want to study in. I was so impressed with his concept that I had to share it! And, …No ladies, I don’t know if he is single! . . .LOL.
I’m happy to introduce you to “Garrett Mintz”, and his organization and website called: “Ambition In Motion, LLC” . . .
Garrett Mintz of Ambition In Motion, LLC
He came up with an awesome concept to help students at Indiana University, where he attends, with a mentorship to direct students to know if the field of study they are thinking about or currently in, to learn if it is the right fit for them. I think Garrett’s description of how he is helping other college students is a wee bit better then how I can describe it! . . . .
Ambition In Motion, LLC ~ http://www.ambition-in-motion.com
Ambition In Motion’s mission is to facilitate young adults in the quest for finding themselves through researching potential careers and majors that make them happiest and providing beneficial, proactive experiences with professionals in the local community based off of those hobbies and interests.
• Does your child know his/her major?
• The average college student changes there major 3 times. This could mean an extra semester or even years of additional college tuition, room and board, and any other living costs you would have to incur.
• Does your child have an idea of what career field they might enter?
• In 2013 alone, there were over 100,000 recent college graduates in the US that were unemployed.
• Would you like to give your child professional experiences and career knowledge in the fields he/she is most interested in?
• If you said yes to any of those questions, Ambition In Motion is the company for your child. Not only will AIM pass along the research catered specifically to your child’s interests and act as a resource for your child, but most importantly, Ambition In Motion will give your child the opportunity to connect with a professional in the field they are most interested in.
• Are you unsure of your major, let alone which career field you are interested in pursuing?
• Are you basing your major off of what you think will pay you the most money, what your parents want, or the classes you enjoy the most as a freshman?
• Don’t let life blind side you. A job will not fall in your lap just because you have a degree. Just because a certain job coordinates with a certain major, it does not necessarily mean that what you studied and what you will do in the job will be similar.
• Ambition In Motion can help you better understand the differing careers that you are interested in and give you a better perspective on what certain careers are like by connecting you with experienced professionals in those fields.
About The Founder & CEO, Garrett Mintz:
Ambition In Motion’s mission is to connect career-driven students with professional experiences.
You can get in touch with him by calling Garrett at: 219-776-9153 or by Email:
I want to Thank Garrett and his partner in crime, Adam Blazak for letting me Highlight what they do, and so happy to have connected with them. I would be happy to help them anyway I can! And as always friends, . . .
“Let them know Author, Catherine Lyon sent you”!